Register of Qualified Huguenot Ancestors of The National Huguenot Society
Fifth Edition, 2012
With great pleasure The National Huguenot Society announces that its latest publication the Register of Qualified Huguenot Ancestors of The National Huguenot Society, Fifth Edition 2012 is now available for purchase. It identifies more than 600 Huguenot ancestors, descent from whom is proof of qualification for membership in The National Huguenot Society. By listing the proven ancestors whose descendants have joined The National Huguenot Society over the years the Register of Qualified Huguenot Ancestors of The National Huguenot Society, Fifth Edition 2012 is more than a mere reference book; it is potentially the go-to source of Huguenot genealogical data available today in America.
Its highlights include:
- Bringing each approved ancestor “to life” through a brief biographical sketch which reaches back into French and American history and culture.
- Identifying two or more generations of each ancestors’ descendants.
- Providing a biographical sketch of descendants’ lives.
- Identifying related Huguenot families.
- Recommending areas of further research needed to fill existing gaps in genealogical proof.
- Citing the source material from which the data was derived.
- Providing fascinating factoids or valuable genealogical and biographical insights on every page.
Members may purchase the book directly from the NHS office for $50 plus $10 shipping and handling by downloading, completing, and mailing in the order form for members. Non-members may purchase the book for $60 plus $10 shipping and handling directly from the NHS office by completing and mailing in the order form for non-members. Both order forms are available for download on this page.